The goal of these short podcast episodes is to provide you with value from the get-go.
Some will have actionable calls-to-action that you can take on your road to financial independence and minimalism.
If you get value from them, please give it 5 stars so others can find it too!
Subscribe to get new episodes first!
- #10 Paw Pieng: The Thai Art of Living Contently While Striving For Financial Self-Sufficiency
- #9 Buy A Cow To Diversify Your Passive Income Stream Via Crowdfarming
- #8 Discard All Your Books To Increase Productivity and Save Money
- #7 Using Fluorescent Tape to Save Money and Reach Financial Independence Faster
- #6 Here’s How To Create Passive Income While On The Toilet To Reach Financial Independence Faster
- #5 Breaking Bad Money Habits Featuring Jack’s Brother
- #4 Start Your Own Podcast To Monetize It. And Introducing My Brother
- #3 How To Apply KonMari Minimalism To Your Finances To Make It SparkJoy In Your Life
- #2 Phantom energy could be costing you $17,433 and delaying your path to financial independence. What is it and how can you get rid of it?
- #1 Leave your phone on airplane mode when you go to sleep and when you wake up. Helps increase productivity to reach F.I. faster. Listen as to why!